At City Central Co-Op, we are committed to raising up a devoted generation of children who are set apart unto the Lord. Our desire is to build a community where we love and serve the Lord together, and in turn, love and serve each other.
- Raising Up a Devoted Generation of Children Set Apart Unto the Lord
- Deuteronomy 6:5 – Love the Lord your God will all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength…. Impress this upon your children.
- 2 Timothy 2:20 – instruments for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the master and prepared to do any good work. Numbers 6:1-2 – a Nazarite generation – separated and consecrated unto the Lord.
- Building a Community Where Together We Love and Serve the Lord, and In Turn, Love and Serve Each Other
- Acts 2:42-47 – Devoted to fellowship, teaching, prayer, and eating together with glad and sincere hearts.
- Romans 8:15-16 – Spirit of adoption, devoted to each other’s children as if they were our own.
- Judges 5:7 – Village life in Israel ceased, ceased until I, Deborah, arose, arose a mother in Israel.